Its versatility, ease of use and safe sturdy arm, makes these perfect Baby Gifts for twins and multiples.
Mother's 3rd Arm A Great Gift!
We Do Not share our customer information with others?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your
personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted
third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting
our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to
keep this information confidential. We may also release your
information when we believe release is appropriate to comply
with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others
rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable
visitor information may be used for marketing, advertising, or
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:.
1) To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
2) To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from customers like you);
3) To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
4) To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested);
5) Demographics (We need to understand the demographics of those coming to our site);
6) To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature; and,
7) To send periodic email offerings.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our
site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond
to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering
on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter
your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone
number or credit card information. You may, however,
visit our site anonymously.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain
the safety of your personal information when you place an
order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server in the United States.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted
into our Payment gateway providers database only to be
accessible by those authorized with special access rights
to such systems, and are required to keep the
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards,
social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on
file unless you enroll as a continuing customer, otherwise
your credit card info will be destroyed immediately.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer
third party products or services on our website. These
third party sites have separate and independent privacy
policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability
for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of
our site and welcome any feedback about
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the
necessary precautions to be in compliance with the
California Online Privacy Protection Act, which is pretty
much in accord with other states. We therefore will
not distribute your personal information to outside
parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all
users of our site may make any changes to their information
at anytime by logging into their account and going to the
'Edit Profile' page.
through our website and not to information collected offline.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing
the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the
use of our website at http://www.mothers3rdarm.com.
post those changes on this page, and/or update
This policy was last modified in 2013
3073 Lawrence Expy
Santa Clara, CA 95051
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org